Steps For Zoom Integration In Canvas-LMS
There are multiple ways accessible to utilize zoom-in material LMS. It tends to be utilized by coordinating the zoom application or with an immediate zoom URL.
Incorporating zoom with material LMS utilizing zoom's LTI Pro application:
Follow the steps referenced underneath:
Step 1: Configure LTI Pro on Canvas:
* Login to your zoom account
* Go to the LTI Pro application and Sign In. Snap Manage to Configure.
* Material LMS
* Snap + Create another certification
* Material LMS
* Pick LTI 1.1 and enter the name of LTI
* Once another LTI qualification is made, the new LTI 1.1 accreditation and setup page will be apparent. This page will contain the LTI URL, LTI Key, and the LTI Secret needed for designing the LTI in LMS.
Step 2: Navigate to the Canvas Account. Snap-on Admin and the name of the record where you need to add Zoom.
Step 3: Click on Settings from the menu accessible on the left board.
Step 4: Click on Apps.
* LMS Select Apps
Step 5: Click on the View App Configurations button.
Step 6: Click '+ App' button.
* LMS Click Ad
Step 7: Fill in the subtleties of Add App page as follows:
* Arrangement Type: Select Paste XML
* Name: Enter Zoom or one more name to mean that the application is intended for Zoom.
* Customer Key: Paste the LTI Key as referenced in Step 1.
* Shared Secret: Paste the LTI Secret as referenced in Step 1.
* XML Configuration: Copy and glue the XML.
* Material LMS XML Configuration
Step 8: Click on Submit.
Step 9: To introduce Zoom LTI Pro in Course Navigation.
* Sign in to Canvas as a course teacher or manager. Explore the course where Zoom is to be appended.
* Snap-on Settings.
* Snap-on Navigation.
* Drag Zoom from the secret things to the position where you need it to show up in the Navigation.
* Snap Save.
Adding the Zoom Meeting Link straightforwardly to the Course-Module:
Step 1: Log in to Canvas as a course teacher or head. Explore the course and the module where you need to add the Zoom Link.
Step 2: Within the ideal module click on the "+" symbol to add another thing.
Step 3: Select the External URL alternative.
Step 4: In the URL box, fill the subtleties as referenced underneath:
* URL: glue the zoom meeting URL.
* Page Name: Title of the gathering
Step 5: Click load in another tab checkbox
Step 6: Click "Add Item" to join another thing.
Step 7: Publish the recently added interface in the module to guarantee its permeability to the understudies.
Adding Zoom Meeting as an application in the Canvas-LMS course:
Step 1: Log in to Canvas as a course teacher or director. Explore the course.
Step 2: Click on the Settings and snap the "Applications" tab.
Step 3: In the pursuit box, type "Divert" to discover Redirect Tool APP. Snap on the application symbol.
Step 4: Click on "+Add App" and change the title to zoom.
Step 5: Paste your zoom meeting URL in the URL Redirect box.
Step 6: Check the subject in the course route box.
Step 7: Click "Add App".
Step 8: The application will presently show up in the course route menu, from where understudies will actually want to get to the zoom gatherings.
Adding Zoom Meeting as an Event in Canvas-LMS:
Step 1: Navigate to the Canvas Account. Snap on "Schedule" is noticeable in the worldwide route menu.
Step 2: Select the day of facilitating the virtual class on zoom meeting.
Step 3: Enter the Title and Select a course from the schedule dropdown menu. (From and area fields are discretionary).
Step 4: Click on More Options.
Step 5: Enter the fundamental data for the understudies in the textbox.
Step 6: Paste the Zoom Meeting LINK in the proofreader. Snap Enter/Return. The material will make an interactive connection.
Conclusion: By following the previously mentioned steps, the Zoom application can be effectively incorporated with Canvas-LMS.
|Vote for this post
Bring it to the Main Page