You are so lucky to be a programmer. I would like to be the programmer.
- Why do not you learn?
- I already tried. I checked out codeacademy and other websites, but it is not mine.
- Yep, the programming is not really for everyone.
- You are well paid, and you can create different things. Almost every day you get some crazy offers at least for 100 thousand dollars.
- Yep, honestly it's very flattering and a little mind-blowing.
- You get your share in the company and you know that the software engineers are always respected. You can implement any idea in the app and get rich. Moreover, you do not need to hire anyone for this.
- Actually, the programming makes me miserable.
- Wow. What do you mean by that?
- In order to be a good programmer, I need to develop a special mindset and that makes me sad. I noticed this in other programmers, of course, not all, but in many.
- What is this mindset?
- This is concentration on the strengths, and not on the weaknesses.
- Why do you need this to become a good coder?
- I work like this:
Here are 50 best quotes of famous people where you can find answers to most questions that you have.
50. Today programming is a race of software developers who want to write better idiot-proof programs and the universe that is trying to create bigger and better idiots. For the present the universe is winning.
- Rick Cook
49. Lisp is not the language, and it is the building material.
- Alan Kay
48. Walking on water, and developing programs, following the specification is very simple ... if they are frozen.
- Edward V. Berard
47. They do not make bugs like Bunny (Bugs Bunny).
- Olav Mjelde