Web Development Secrets And Strategies
If you have worked within the digital space, either as a developer or as a designer, you’ll be conversant in how tricky it are often to translate a quick and a design through to a living, breathing website. You’ll also understand just how key communication really is.
There’s a touch of a stereotype of web developers (and I.T. people in general) being a little lacklustre when it comes to working as part of a team. At Make, we believe that soft skills are even as important as your technical know-how when it involves the online team — which attitude helps us work together and build great products for great clients. Here’s a glance at a number of the soft skills that I’ve found the foremost useful to be an efficient web developer.
Gain maximum exposure to your business by creating a smartphone application. Incorporate features and designs that will attract users, increase customer engagement and bring in more revenue to your company. Get the best mobile app development services by hiring SmartPoint, a highly renowned mobile application development company. Visit our site to know more
We understand the importance of process in the business as we grow. Our custom web and mobile app development company keeps on redefining processes as per the problems in each phase of app development and is ever open to doing modification in the process as per client demands wherever necessary. Here, we have summed up our time tested app development process at CodeToArt, from ideation to implementation to release to support, engaging our clients at each stage of the process.
.Once we receive a query from the client end, we immediately send the NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) to clients.
.Sign in to start a further discussion.
.If you have not documented your idea while planning for web app outsourcing, we can send the Request For Proposal (RFP) template.
.We assign this requirement to the Account Manager with technical expertise and sound business acumen.
.The Account Manager will have several calls and email communications to discuss all project-related queries, issues, risks, and solutions and advice.
.Once the requirements are precise, he will decide the technology stack and team structure.
.Hold talks with the UI/UX team and the Development team to find approximate estimates.
.We will send you a personalized offer approximate time and effort required for each feature, tech stack we'll be using, and team structure.
.Sign the contract to start the work.
.Analysis by the account manager
.Studies your requirements in detail
.Understands user personas
.Conducts competitor and market analysis
.Finds third-party APIs
.UI/UX designer starts doing UI/UX research
.Designing the wireframes, which give you the whole idea of how your app will look.
.While designing, we send you designs frequently for the feedback to suggest the changes and approve further processes.
(a) Implementation phase: The designer completes a few initial screens, and once the client approves them, we start with the development.
.Set up a project in the project management tool (JIRA or Trello) and add developers and testers into it.
.Sets up a git repository and adds respective developers and testers to the git repo.
.Creates user stories & project backlog based on functional and non-functional requirements and business needs.
our tester tests the build validates it and raises the bugs in the project management tool.
.Deployment and Release
.Development - Used by developers and testers.
.Staging/Testing - Used by testers and clients.
.Production - Used by testers for sanity testing and end-users.
Post Release and Support
We do provide post-release support services where we quickly develop and ship the new features as per the client’s feedback.
Post-release support in two forms:
.Fixed Monthly Retainer
Tools for visibility
.Slack - For Team communication
Zoom - For meetings. But we are open to other options if the client prefers other tools for meetings.
.Gitlab - Code Repository
.JIRA or Trello - We use JIRA or Trello for Project Management, but we are open to other tools for the same if the client prefers a different tool.
.Clockify - For Time tracking
We would love to walk you through our portfolio page and check out our client’s success stories on codetoart.com
We provide full-stack mobile and web app development services to clients across the global, SME’s, and startups. Contact us for your next project!
Money management apps are a necessity due to the multiple benefits it holds. It not just keeps track of your income and savings but ensures users reach their financial goals by detailed analysis of their income and spending patterns, reports about investments, and how to plan better.
1. Safety and security - Gaining the trust of people that their financial information is safe is of primary importance. It can be implemented by two-factor authentication - username and password or PIN code and password. Blockchain Security ensures the secure sharing of data across platforms maintaining complete security of the user's financial data.
2. Simplified UX design - A simple screen with all valuable information like current financial status, investments, and upcoming bills displayed to users will help save a lot of time and energy. Without any compromise on the quality of UX, a simplified user experience is important.
3. Artificial Intelligence - A lot of fintech apps nowadays use AI for most commonly being used in the form of chatbots to improve interactions with customers, It also helps advise customers in case of negative spending patterns.
4. Customer support - In case of financial matters users expectation is quick response and solutions. 24/7 customer support should be ready to respond to any task at any time.
5. Mobility - When it comes to tracking and managing financial being mobile is of key importance. Your app should be compatible with all devices like iOS, Android, and window devices. This will enhance user confidence in the application.
Our Tech Stacks
Android - Kotlin, RxAndroid, Recommended Android Architecture
iOS - Swift, RxSwift, MVVM
Backend - Rails
Design pattern - MVP, MVVM
Networking - RetroFit
1. Freemium Model- Many financial apps offer free trials to get consumers on board and later on, charge a monthly fee for continuous usage. Apps like Spendee offer limited features in its free version and charge a fee for the use of premium features.
2. Adv Based Revenues-Lot of budgeting apps earns by displaying ads in the form of banner ads, podcasts, videos, native content. Native content which is a form of paid content like tips for best mutual fund investment integrates seamlessly in the app format without hampering user experience.
3. Product Referrals- Credit score apps like Credit Karma display very targeted products as per your financial history or policy bazaar displaying best insurance plans as per the user's investment pattern. However, the app does not share your data but uses it to show relevant products that may appeal to you. The app earns a commission if you opt for the product.
For the detailed understanding of the app development framework, implementation of key features, development cost read: Key Considerations While Developing A Personal Finance App
In 2018, approx users for online dating apps were 33.9 million which is projected to reach 37.5 million by 2023. So, when planning to launch your own Tinder-like dating app, here are the key features to be considered.
The swipe - This is Tinder’s USP making it very easy for the users to accept or reject a match just by a swipe.
In-app chatting - Once the user finds the match, they can immediately start a private conversation by chatting. Users can even send and view messages.
Facebook/Google log in - the app automatically fetches data from social media accounts of users making the interface easy and interesting.
Geo-Tagging - The app provides contact or matches preferences as per the user's locations making them reach out to nearby potential matches.
Advanced search filters - The app enables you to adjust the search as per age, location, gender.
Real-time alerts - The app notifies its users whether there is a potential match or a new message.
If you have an idea to develop an app for your business and looking to choose the best app development company. Your search for the app development partner will come to an end with fusion informatics. We are the top and leading app development company with an excellent team of developers. Apps Developed by our team should meet the requirements of your business.
For More Details Visit
App Development Company in Saudi Arabia