PCB printers are able to make PCBs without engraving. they do this by spraying a special type of ink called conductive ink on a flat, hard surface. Printers that can easily print electronic circuits rather than circuit boards are also under development.
In this blog, you will see top 5 best PCB printers on your desk, each with their own advantages of use, for users with different printing needs. You can take a quick look at the features of 5 PCB printers below:
- Nano Dimension DragonFly 2020: World’s first 3-D PCB printer
- Voltera V-One: Circuit board prototyping machine
- The Othermill: A desktop CNC mill for electronics
- Voxel8: 3D electronics printing
- Prometheus PCB milling machine