Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application for Improved Productivity and Higher ROI
Microsoft Dynamics CRM – An Overview
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a complete CRM software suite that covers all areas of customer service including sales and marketing. MS-Officeand Outlook are some of the commonly used office applications for word processing and emailing.
With MS Dynamics CRM software, customer data can easily be pulled in these office applications and you can even work within the familiar background of Microsoft Office or Outlook. The support for mobile devices and data access on the go, make life easier for sales and marketing executives.
The flexibility and comprehensiveness of Microsoft Dynamics CRM suite make it a popular CRM application development framework worldwide. Minimal configuration, familiar application environment, rich functionality, and a variety of deployment options are some of the features that ensure great ease of use and customization.
Advantages of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Implementation
Now let’s take a look at the advantages of adopting Microsoft Dynamics CRM to streamline your sales and customer processes.
- Improved productivity With advanced search and reporting tools and an easy-to-navigate dashboard, your sales and customer care staffs can find information faster, manage data more efficiently, and use reports to make decisions faster.
- Reduced response time Staffs can response to customer queries quicker and more confidently with all information at their fingertips. It results in improved customer satisfaction, customer retentionand enhanced brand value.
- Centralized information Centralized database makes storing and accessing information easier without duplicate data. You can also have more control over data access by defining user responsibilities in detail.
- Performance evaluation Microsoft Dynamics CRM lets you measure performance against individual and team goals. Managers and executives can set goals on daily, weekly or monthly basis and track the progress
- Better lead management Efficient lead management leads to higher sales conversion and revenue.
- Analytics and reports Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers analytics support for sales forecasting and decision making.
Prominent Features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
The following features are what make Microsoft Dynamics CRM suite different from other available CRM applications:
- User-friendly interface
- Easy integration with MS-Office and Outlook
- Quick navigation features
- A dashboard with real-time view of the core business areas
- Multiple deployment options – on-premise, cloud-based, and partner-hosted
- Personalized data views and activities
- CRM audit for increased data security, data monitoring and user access control
With more than 80 countries using Microsoft Dynamics CRM in more than 40 languages what can be a more global solution for your CRM requirements? But before you appoint Microsoft Dynamics CRM developers for your project consider the following points.
Outsourcing – Outsourcing your MS Dynamics CRM application development to a reliable service provider with impressive portfolio and proven record of success can reduce the time and overhead cost of development significantly than getting it done by your internal developer team.
Skills and Certifications –Your Microsoft Dynamics CRM developers should be Microsoft certified professionals following the best practices of MS Dynamics CRM development. Go through their portfolio to understand the level of their expertise. An expert developer/service provider must understand the specific need of the client and deliver accordingly.
|Vote for this post
Bring it to the Main Page