The present Agreement has been developed with the view of regulating the relationships between the Administration of the “UMumble” information resource and the natural person who carries out search and dissemination of information on this resource.
The “UMumble” information resource does not relate to mass media, the Administration of the resource does not modify the placed information and is not responsible for the content of this information.
The “UMumble” information resource respects and protects copywright and property and non-property rights related thereto. Use of products without the consent of the author shall be to the extent permitted by applicable law.
The user who has placed any information on the “UMumble” resource shall be solely liable for representation and protection of his interests related to this information in his relationships with third persons.
1. Parties of the AgreementThe Administration of the “UMumble” information resource located at the domain name www.UMumble.com, hereinafter referred to as the Administration, and the natural person who places any information on this resource, hereinafter referred to as the User, have concluded the present User Agreement, hereinafter referred to as the Agreement, as follows.
2. Subject of the AgreementThe Administration grants the right to the User to place the following information on the “UMumble”information resource:
- text information;
- audio materials in format established by the Administration;
- video materials in format established by the Administration;
- photo materials in format established by the Administration;
- hyperlinks to materials placed on this information resource of other information resources.
3. Rights and Liabilities of the PartiesThe User is entitled to:
- freely carry out search, obtaining, communucation, production and dissimination of information on the “UMumble” information resource in any legal way;
- comment the information provided by other Users;
- require the Administration to hide all the information prodived by him from other users of the “UMumble”information resource any time, as well as hisUser account;
- change ratings of other Users and perform other acts in compliance with the Rules established by the Administration.
- create, modify and cancel the Rules for use of the “UMumble” information resource at its own convenience;
- limit access to any information placed by the User; delete any information placed by the User; delete the User account at its own convenience;
- to refuse registration of the User account whose User account was previousely deleted for violation of the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement.
- ensure authenticity of the provided information;
- when disseminating any information the User is not the author of, ensure that this information contains true data on its holder or another person who disseminates the information in the form and to the extent sufficient to identify this person;
- not to disseminate any information that is aimed at war propaganda, stirring up national, racial or religious hatred as well as any other information for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative responsibility is prescribed;
- not to cause damage to efficiency of the site by placing virus-bearing information, creating extra load to the server, applying programs that are not determined by the functional content of the information resource or any other ways.
- protect the User account from illegal access, deletion of the information placed by the User and from any other wrong acts in respect of this information using all the availables resource’s engineering;
- in the event that the User places any information that is restricted or prohibited by federal laws, either notify the User and delete this information or delete the User account or take one or several measures at the same time;
- provide all available information about the User to competent governmental entities to the extent permitted by applicable law.
4. Other Terms and Conditions
The User recognizes and agrees that the information placed by him can be used by search services or other automated services or any other way.
The Administration is not responsible for any discrepancies in services expected by the User and those actually obtained.
Should a force majeure situation arise (warfare, state of emergency, natural disaster and others), the Administration guarantees neither safety of the information placed by the User nor faultless operation of the information resource.
5. Liability of the PartiesShould the User has placed any information that is restricted or prohibited by federal laws, infringes copyright or any other right protected by law, the User takes full responsibility for the placement of this information.
6. Term and Termination
This Agreement shall come into force on the day of the User authorization on the “UMumble” information resource and shall remain in force for the unlimited period.
The Administration is entitles to revise the provisions of the Agreement in its sole discretion, the User may be notified of amendments by the resource’s engineering.The editorial office of the Agreement is located at the following address: http://UMumble.com/info/agreement