Parenting is full of excitement and confusion, especially when it's a newborn. It is not easy for sleep-deprived and stressed-out parents to remember everything concerning a newborn like feeding, pumping, diaper change, sleep pattern, vaccination, and much more. With app development companies coming up with robust baby tracker apps is a game-changer. Here we help you understand every essential aspect related to the development of a baby tracker app.
Features that parents need in a baby tracker app
The most critical part is that the baby should let parents and caretakers or any authorized person to log every activity related to the baby quickly and in a simplified manner. Let's see what key activities the app should have.
1. Feeding - The mom of a newborn needs to feed the child timely and in the right proposition, be it milk, formula, juice, water, or solid. Parents can input details of every feeding session in the app, and via reminders, they will get to know if it's the right time to feed the baby again and in what proportion.
2. Pumping - For pumping mothers, it gets challenging to keep track of every session. The baby tracker uses a timer for tracking pumping or nursing sessions. Automatic reminders are available that do not let users forget to nurse or pump.
3. Diaper Change - Baby tracker apps help parents stay away from the stress of checking diapers constantly for leakage or anything. In Diaper change activity, it is essential to record the reason for a diaper change, whether Pee, Poop, Both, or None. Parents and caretakers can record baby time of urine and diaper change to understand the timing.
4. Sleep pattern - However, the sleep pattern of a newborn keeps changing, but with the help of a sleep timer in the baby tracker app, the user can track sleep time better. It starts quickly when the baby goes to sleep and stops when the baby wakes up. It is a good idea to show the sleep timer in a notification that cannot be canceled unless the user stops the timer. Also, parents can set alarms for putting the baby down for sleep or create more structured nighttime feeding sessions.
5. Growth Records - users can enter the baby's measurement data like height, weight, milestone, and compare it against World Health Organization averages already available in the baby growth app.
6. Vaccines - keeping track of all the medications and vaccinations is crucial. Baby tracker apps ensure parents stay on top of the baby's health and vaccines calendar by letting them easily log in to the baby's medical history like medications, temperature checks, and vaccine shots. You can take all records available in the app during the doctor's visit.
7. Charts - It becomes easy to understand the sleep pattern, growth, feeding sessions, and diaper change via graphs and charts. Data logged in can be viewed by day, week, or month.
8. Ability to add caretaker - Users can add as many people in the app as caretakers, grandparents, and each one can log activities throughout the day for seamless communication and easy scheduling.
Monetization of baby tracker app
Freemium - Apps like glow babies offer a premium package for an enhanced experience to its users is it for an ad-free zone, individual consultations, customized services apps charge a premium. Users can opt for monthly, quarterly, or annual subscriptions.
Advertising - Companies dealing in baby products love to use the platform and immense database available on baby tracker apps. They advertise via banners, videos, podcasts, native articles. It is a massive revenue generation for mobile and web apps.
While developing a baby tracker app is a great proposition. It requires a proper framework to establish an engaging android application. You must consult an experienced app development company for consultation. For more insights, read here. Developing Baby Tracker App - Features, Factors and How it works
Outsourcing is, no doubt, a valuable method of getting projects done at minimal cost and with high-quality standards. But more than that, it gives you access to strategic and innovative minds. Let's understand how it adds value to your vision and how you can find the best outsourcing company.
How Outsourcing Adds Value To The Project
Cost - By outsourcing your project, you get access to a specialized team of app developers who are well-equipped with the technology and infrastructure required for your project. They specialize in providing end-to-end solutions like creating a framework, product development, business analysis, UI/UX design, Quality assurance, testing, launching, product documentation, and much more.