Today, as events become more elaborate than ever, have you ever wondered how people who put them together do it? Of course, there's all the expertise and skills, but considering the intricate nature of such events, it is only understandable that they make use of technology, yes? And that they do! Event technology has become so crucial to the entire process that it is now one of the pillars for the success of any event. Now, we understand what’s technology in the general sense — but what exactly is event technology. Event technology is any tool that enables event organizers to efficiently execute the many things and processes relating to the job.
Now, given its purpose, it shouldn’t come as no surprise that everyone wants to use event technology. Unfortunately, more often than not, people jump on the bandwagon owing to its popularity without little to no understanding of the techniques they are trying to embrace and adapt. It, in turn, renders all their efforts to put together is significant. But that doesn’t have to be the case with you as well — so, we put together a list of the essential technologies any event planner worth his salt must be adept at using.
- Venue sourcing and selection: Among the most critical facets of an event is the venue, and when done in the right manner, it can deliver a whole new world of possibilities in the context of using novel technologies, design, layouts, and more. For this, it is advisable to use an online venue search and request for proposal (RFP) tool. And to ensure it is a fruitful endeavor, compile a precise list of requirements, differentiate between what is a must, and what would be a welcome add-on.
- Transport: Yet another vital aspect of events is the transport, which may or may not involve booking flights, arranging transportation to and from the venue, keeping an eye on all the variables, and sharing live updates with guests, depending on the kind of event one may be organizing. Nonetheless, don’t use a spreadsheet tool to deal with this — use a platform that will allow you to manage transportation, transfers, efficaciously.
- Tools to manage event registrations: Event registration tools enable event planners to ease how attendees register for the event and also boost the attendee conversion rate. But take analyze the options carefully to see which one works best for you, because while some are specialized but standalone products, while others can be integrated with other event-related systems and technologies. And then there are your all-in-one kind of tools too. So, yes, careful analysis is important.
While it is a terrific idea to take up event technology as you seek to take things up a few notches, but it is imperative that you cautiously appraise any investment in software solution for event planning. It will ensure that you get what you need and don’t only end up putting valuable resources in a tool that serves no purpose for your business.
There are a plethora of studies in the world that have amply demonstrated that there has been a change in consumer behavior and a significant one at that. Researchers have also observed that the most significant factor to drive this change has been digital technology, especially in the context of customers’ shopping experience. The recent Digital Consumer Study report noted that as many as 50 percent admitted that they have shopped or completed tasks related to it, such as browse, compare, and more via their mobile phones over the last three months. It, in turn, has resulted in companies taking up increasingly modern strategies to keep up with this change.
In an endeavor to pull in and engage these new-age customers, who now demand a multi-channel experience, companies are adopting various aspects of their operations, including content marketing, enhanced and more responsive design for their websites, and push notifications among other things. And rightly so, because the failure to embrace this change and at a rapid face threatens their ability to grow. To help you delve further into this phenomenon, we put together a list of the most popular ways businesses are making use of new technologies.
- Coupons: A survey found that a whopping 66 percent of the respondents that discounts are a vital part of their strategies. It goes on to show the prowess of coupons and how many companies stand to benefit from the development of coupon apps. Combine that with the fact that consumers often look for that ‘push,’ which can be delivered in the form of special offers and discount coupons, while shopping further demonstrates the point.
- Go responsive: 53 percent of consumers in another stated said that they had used their mobile phones to browse a retailer’s website. As a result, companies have not only expressed keen interest in responsive website design but are actively pursuing it as well. And if you are wondering why it’s because responsive design ensures that the experience on offer is adapted to whatever device consumers may be using.
- Mobile-specific marketing strategy: To quote the same study for yet another intriguing stat: 34 percent shoppers admit that they would be more inclined to shop at a particular retailer if they were to receive offers and discounts on their mobile phones. So, companies are now working on better segmentation, to make provisions to enable staff to access customers’ wish-lists on their websites, automatic replenishment of go-to orders, and more. Oh, and yet another fascinating thing this endeavor has resulted in is that businesses are now allowing people to shortlist an item in-store and buy it online and vice versa.
It’s not that digital technologies have changed the current scenario — the truth is that if the current observations of the market are anything to go by, they will continue to impact and shape consumer behavior for the foreseeable future. And if you, too, wish to stay ahead of the curve, it is imperative that you get with the times and ensure that you deliver truly digital experiences for your consumers.
Is your current taxi business in doldrums due to an onslaught of app-based cab services?EDIT
Beat Uber and other cab sharing services at their own game by launching your own cab service app.
Are you dreaming of launching a new cab renting and cab sharing service? Then SpotnRides is the perfect launching pad.
SpotnRides is best Uber clone app with a script that you can immediately start using. Avoid the cost of building an original ridesharing app like Uber. No need to worry. We can help you revive your business. Contact us right now and discuss your taxi business.
Why consider SpotnRides For Taxi Booking App Development?
SpotnRides works to help you personalize your taxi business and after looking at your business requirements we offer and create for you a custom Taxi Booking App designed only to fit your business processes and obligations.
For more insights just go through the below-mentioned points that will guide you to why you should hire us as your Taxi App Development Company.
1.White Label and Scalable Solution — We already have a predefined app model building your app will be done at a rapid speed and it is completely scalable and affordable.
2.100% Access to the Source Code — At SpotnRides, we provide license based Source Code to our client through which they avail 100% Access / Ownership of the Source Code.
With such a unique feature, we make a taxi booking app for a business that can make there and also their customers’ taxi booking experience much more easier while increasing and expanding the taxi owner’s client base.
It’s a perfect Uber clone app whether you want to launch a new cab business or upgrade your existing taxi service. You don’t have to create an app like Uber, because we have already completed the taxi booking app development for you.
Let’s get started today and take your taxi business to reach greater heights.
Food delivery apps benefit a lot of people together. In addition to customers, these apps are great for business of the restaurants. One can say that, it is through these apps that restaurants get to a wide range of customers, which otherwise would have been impossible. Maybe, it becomes tough for restaurants to attract customers in the usual way.
Now that we know that customers and restaurant owners are sure-shot winners of food delivery apps, there’s another group of people who greatly benefit. They are none other than, delivery guys. These apps deserves credit for providing employment opportunities to a huge number of people.
Read more such information on our blog!
The CompTIA CDIA+ certified professional is someone who provides document imaging solutions. The professionals play an active role in planning, designing, and specifying a document imaging and management system. The CompTIA CDIA+ professional should have a proper understanding of project timeline and security needs such as access and document security. The certified experts will recognize the integration requirements and will give appropriate solutions for the external groups.
The freelance professionals will take of the capacity requirements of the server processing and storage. They will record the quantities of the documents and elaborate on the long-term storage capacity requirements. The freelance CompTIA CDIA+ professional will determine the query requirements. They analyze the input requirements such as resolution, image size, volume, and scanner performance. The certified expert will pick the suitable input devices and interfaces depending on the characteristics of the source documents. The professionals must know how to calculate the amount of image and indexing data that can be stored as per the document lifecycle requirements.
The CompTIA CDIA+ professional should have in-depth knowledge of the needed capacity, response times, and throughput rates. The certified experts will gather all the necessary information for the solution design that includes technological environment, infrastructure, types of operating systems, databases.
Read more : https://www.fieldengineer.com/skills/comptia-cdia-plus
The Computer Tape Librarian is an educated professional who maintains the data found on multiple magnetic tape devices, also called as back-ups. They oversee a classified library of magnetic tapes for data through verification, correction, labeling, and bar-coding. They also create a tape library report through the use of the computer’s hardware and software terminal.
The librarian retrieves files from a server and archives them on tape back-ups. This technician remains the primary expert and first point-of-contact in reference to data disaster management. They perform the disaster recovery process with a dedicated data recovery process, under unexpected circumstances, at global locations.
In the data storage section, the librarian plays a vital role in creating and archiving essential data back-ups for organizations or individuals. Archived files stored on magnetic tapes rarely change which makes this a beneficial storage medium. The tape library is also known as a tape automation system. The Computer Tape system comprises of storage racks for holding the cartridges and a robotic device for shifting the cartridge to the drive
The tape library is at times also called as a tape silo, a tape robot or tape jukebox. This technician manages the tape cartridges for a given slot, will bar-code it for easy reference. They also utilize automated methods for loading tapes through the robotic mechanism. Tape Librarian make use of recommended office machines to take the backups as it is beneficial in case of disaster recovery.
Read more : https://www.fieldengineer.com/skills/computer-tape-librarian
It is hard to believe that a modern processor (CPU) is the most complex product in the world. What is so complex in this piece of metal?
In this article I will try to explain how a modern processer (CPU) is made from the sand.
It takes about $ 5 billion dollars to build a processor manufacturing factory. This factory approximately has 4 years to return the invested funds in its technology, before it will start making the profit. If we make some simple calculations that comes to 100 microchips per hour that the factory should manufacture in order to return the invested funds.