Sigsync is secure email signature software for Office 365 that simplifies the creation and management of email signatures for all Office 365 users. It helps to be compliant and create email signatures seamlessly. No matter from which device you’re sending emails from. Sigsync supports email signature across all the devices (Windows, Mac, Linux, Mobile etc.) and email clients.
Complete control over email signature
Sigsync supports centralized management to have a complete control over email signatures for the entire organization. It retrieves the information such as Name, Company, Address details etc., from the Azure Active Directory and insert into your email signature.
Centralized signature management to create and manage your email signatures for teams and company at one place.
A platform Independent email signature service and works on all the devices including Windows, Mac, Mobile, Linux etc.
Automatically configures Exchange online connectors and uses secure TLS channels to for the registration and integration. Also supports Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) as an additional security.
Various professional signature template layouts for your business needs.
Supports Company branding by allowing including company logo, contact details social media icons, promotional banners etc.
Supports to track the number of email clicks using web analytics and OneClick survey to get customer feedback instantly through signature.
Allows enabling email signature in sent emails
To Know More: Office 365 Email Signatures
Handling email signatures for all users and devices is a time consuming one while considering large organizations. Sigsync Office 365 email signature service provides a centralized management of Email Signatures for Office 365 and Exchange users. It is a secure, cloud based email signature solution that allows you to create and manage companywide Office 365 email signatures for all the users.
Supports email signature across all the devices (Windows, Mac, Linux, Mobile etc.) and email clients.
Allows modifying the signatures by retrieving user details from Azure AD.
Adds signatures under latest reply and forward mails.
Supports signature in emails in the sent items folder.
Allows adding company promotional products, services and events which helps in managing email signature campaign effortlessly.
Adds Office 365 profile photos in your email signature
Allows creating different signature templates using a simple drag and drop signature generator among the plenty of predefined email signature templates.
Supports web analytics, Oneclick survey
TO Know More: Centrally Managed Office 365 Email Signature
Sigsync provides centrally managed email signatures for all users. Use this web based email signature service to add Office 365 email signatures directly to Outlook or server-side. Its intuitive and convenient HTML , dynamic drag & drop Signature editor helps users to design the varieties of signatures as per their requirement.
A company-wide email signature is displayed on every email sent by employees. You can use it to showcase essential details such as your company's contact information or a legal disclaimer. To create a company-wide email signature, Sigsync Office 365 email signature solution is worthwhile .
Manage any change is a few seconds and roll out for all your employees.
Highlights of Sigsync Email signature:
• Signature for all reply and forward messages
• Supports signatures across the devices like Windows, Mac, mobile devices
• Special rules like send signature A when it's a new email and signature B when it's a reply
• Allows to include embed images in the signature to avoid blank box
• Ability to rotate banners easily like ad campaigns
• Definite rules (easy to manage) such as if the recipient is external or company XYZ, use a different signature
Setup company-wide centrally managed email signature for your team, company, branding, campaign etc., start now.
To Know More: Email Signature in office 365
EdbMails IMAP Migration tool easily handles IMAP to Office 365 migration. You can perform the migration operation without losing any information. All you have to do is that connect the source and the target server using appropriate credentials.
Why to choose EdbMaills for migrating IMAP servers?
• Compatible with all the IMAP servers
• Directly migrates mail items from IMAP server to target mailbox.
• Supports incremental migration thus it avoids duplicate items on the target server
• Advanced filter settings to migrate particular items
• Automatically maps the source mailboxes with the target mailboxes
• Migrates multiple G suite at once to Office 365
• Maintains original folder hierarchy
• Simple and user-friendly interface
• Free Demo version to verify all the features
• 24/7 Technical support and software upgrades at free of cost.
To Know More:IMAP to Office 365 Migration
EdbMails MBOX to PST converter is a convenient tool to convert MBOX data to Outlook PST and save it to EML, HTML & MHT formats.
It includes plenty of advanced features, which can help you to view all emails along with attachments and export to Outlook PST.
Load the MBOX file and preview messages along with corresponding attachments
Export the all the mail items to the Outlook PST
Allows to export selective MBOX items to PST using various filters
Supports to save the all the mail items in EML, HTML, and MHT formats
Compatible with all the latest versions of Windows OS and Outlook
Overall, EdbMails MBOX to PST is an efficient email extractor tool. It supports mailboxes of over 30 email clients including Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, PocoMail, SeaMonkey, Eudora, Opera Mail, Entourage database, and Gmail takeout backup etc. The application is easy to use and has a simple interface. Users with all levels of knowledge can navigate it with ease.
With the advancement in email technologies, Microsoft Office 365 is the most popular email service provider. Many of us are moving emails to Office 365. If you are looking for migrating your IMAP mailbox to Office 365 then we recommend you to use the EdbMails IMAP migration tool which is a highly reliable migration tool with incremental migration support.
Advantages and features:
- Migrates single / multiple mailboxes to Office 365, live Exchange Server and IMAP servers
- Supports conditional filter settings based on subject, from address, to address, sent date etc., to migrate the desired items to your target server
- Supports parallel mailbox migration (different mailboxes) from multiple computers
- Migrates only the newly added items and avoids duplicates on consecutive migration
- Supports automatic mailbox mapping that maps the mailbox names between source and target server
- Supports specific folders / emails migration from source IMAP mailboxes
- Supports all IMAP servers migration such as Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, AT&T, BT Connect, Iceberg, Zoho mail, etc.
- IMAP migration license is a lifetime license with a free software upgrade and 24/7 technical support
We recommend this migration tool to all Administrators who wish to migrate from IMAP mailboxes to Office 365. It's a cost-effective solution for your IMAP email migration.
to know more:imap migration office 365
Many people are mostly not interested in their email signature because, they may have thought the email signature was just a sign. But certain things are hidden in the email signature. In this article, we will let you know what you should add to make perfect Email signature.
Sigsync Office 365 Email Signature service is server-side centrally managed signature service. With just a few clicks, you can generate your signature with user-friendly signature generator.
What can I add to an email signature?
Here are the details about what you can add to your signature:
- User profile photo
- Personal and Company details
- Social media link
- Mobile apps download link
- Website or other links
Email Signature is particularly helpful for entrepreneurs, specialists, and business people who are continually attempting to manufacture their image close by their organization and are sending mass messages of email correspondences every day.
to know more: company wide email signature
Sigsync Office 365 Email Signature is the ideal answer to raise brand popularity and trust with a user and other organization.
Sigsync is an email signature service for Office 365 or Exchange Server, which helps an organization to maintain professional email signature for all employees. You can choose different formats for email signature and tweak the subtleties as you need it and send it to specific customers by setting rules. You can easily create a branded email signature through a centrally managed dashboard.
The steps to add Office 365 Email Signature:
Your Office 365 account must support the Exchange Online service before adding an Office 365 email signature.
Step 1: Login to your Office 365 account.
Step 2: Then configure Exchange Rules.
Step 3: Finally, create and manage users signature templates in Sigsync dashboard.
to know more:company wide email signature
If you are searching for a tool which reduces the complexity of IMAP Migration, EdbMails IMAP Migration tool is the best option which makes the users job easy. The migration process will be completed within a few clicks with its simple and ease of use user interface.
EdbMails IMAP migration is an efficient tool which handles the migration operation automatically. It is built using advanced algorithms which makes the migration task hassle-free.
Let’s understand the major benefits of using this tool:
• It supports all IMAP Email servers like Yahoo, Gmail / G Suite, AOL, Outlook.com, mail.com, Zimbra 1&1 Mail, Zoho mail
• Automatically maps mailboxes to the target server
• Supports incremental migration to avoid duplicate items on repeated migrations to the target server
• You can migrate particular items using include / exclude filter settings
• Maintains the original folder structure in the target server.
• It supports migration to Shared mailbox, Archive mailboxes and Public folders
EdbMails Exchange recovery will analyze the Exchange EDB file corruption issues and recover data from inaccessible Exchange EDB file. It's the best software for recovering and converting EDB file to PST File. EdbMails can recover damaged, corrupted Exchange mailboxes, deleted folders / items within mailboxes.
Advantages and Key Features of EDB Recovery Software
-Recovers corrupted, damaged, Dismounted & Offline Exchange EDB files
-Repairs Large size EDB files (> 10 TB file size) and convert it to PST files.
-Allows recovery of EDB file and also export with saving recovered mails in PST, MHT, EMLformat
-Restores EDB Mailbox items like emails, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Journals & Notes etc.
-Supports MS Exchange Server 2019/ 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003
-Supports for Selective Mailbox / folders Recovery from EDB file
-Recover Exchange Public (Pub.edb) & Private (Priv.edb) Mailbox Folder
-Date and Time based Filtering to restore Exchange emails of certain period recover exchange database
-Maintains Folder Hierarchy of Exchange User Mailboxes during Exchange EDB Recovery
-Directly migrate Offline EDB file mailboxes to Live Exchange server / Office 365