The Cisco Wireless LAN Design Specialist provides field support for Cisco Wireless LAN solutions. The specialists install and configure Cisco Wireless products. The design specialist will possess demonstrable knowledge of WLAN technology, including RF, antenna theory, and 802.11a, b, and g standards, with support of controllers and Aps. They offer technical assistance regarding voice over WLAN, outdoor mesh, and secure wireless.
Find a Freelance Cisco Wireless LAN Specialist Jobs
Cisco Wireless LAN Design Specialist Job Description
A Cisco Wireless LAN Design Specialist position involves maintenance of enterprise 802.11a/b standards, site surveys and configuration of controllers and Aps. They should possess a proper understanding of radio frequency and antenna theory.
Other responsibilities include:
• Responsibility for the contracted managed LAN/WLAN
• Offer technical assistance to troubleshoot and installation of networked equipment
• Recognize and asses the cause of performance breakdowns and recommend solutions
• Conduct pro-active maintenance routine and submit a timely report
• Play an active role in the configuration of the network equipment
• Take care of the capacity and performance management
• Analyze present network trouble and rectify issues that arise
• Control network upgrades and enhancements
• Organize preventive maintenance routine check-ups
• Maintain the necessary documentation for the managed network environment
• Address client network diagrams, method of procedures, business case development, statement of work, transition planning, project planning, and other related tasks
• Detect and examine the source of performance breakdowns and devise innovative solutions
• Take charge of network availability through continuous improvement
Click Here: cisco wireless lan jobs
Cisco security professionals have to manage all security equipment, such as the Cisco ASA, IDS/IPS devices of Cisco. They have to promptly act when alerts arrive by examining potential security and data issues.
Specialists must review switches, routers, and firewall configurations. They need to work with the different teams, such as telephony team, systems administrators, and application owners of business units, to come up with IT solutions to tackle threats to their business.
Now a lot of people write about what would happen if a web-developer decides to become a freelancer. Also, they write about some challenges that the freelancer may encounter, namely, they are hunting for new orders at first, then dealing with the influx of work, and finally overcoming own laziness. However, I still have not seen any article about what would happen if the freelancer decides to stop freelancing work that consists of the orders, prepayments, hunt for new customers, and so on.
Do I have the right to write such an article, perhaps you will decide, but I have an excuse to say that after about a year or more working as the web-developer, I started working as the freelancer on the vast web-market and was working there nearly two and a half years.
I am continuing to gather the photos of interesting foreign home offices. Many of them have Apple and IKEA products.
Beware, lots of traffic!
Do you care about your health?
The possibility to organize my working time freely became priority for me, when I decided to leave an office and join the freelancers. Over the years I spent in the company, I have achieved many goals that were interesting to me, paying a heavy price for that in the form of my eyesight, posture and time. The main lesson that I learned from this is that the success I achieved at the expense of my health was not worth the effort. I have transferred much of my work home, and I set the goal for myself to organize the time that is being spent at the computer, so as to reduce its impact on my health to a minimum.
Browser’s extensions are very popular nowadays. There is always a reason to write any extension.
This article will tell how to write a small extension for Google chrome for a personal use. A purpose of the article to help a young programmer to write an extension.
Let us start!
We approximately know what manifest.json is all about and what for it is needed. In short, this is the basic extension file, which informs the browser what things will be used by an extension and the main parameters (name, description, etc.).
Let us move on directly to an extension.
This is a simple script that deletes those posts that prevent us to look for interesting posts from the freelance page (if we are looking for the long-term projects). This is an addition to the existing built-in filter.