It was nice to find the website of this framework quite randomly in the second half of the business hours. New frameworks are rare, and even more rarely you come across mechanisms that are liked at first sight. Therefore, I would like to share my discovery with you.
First, I liked its name Nette right away. It's almost like a Latte. Only Nette as it turned out later is the Latte that has its own built-in template engine. Oh.
Second, at first view it created an impression of something new and advanced (they are almost as thoughts of the PHP team, pluging in the genius language the traits, and forgetting the boring Unicode):
- PHP 5.3
- Built-in HTML template macros
- Context-Aware Escaping technology
- Configurations in the curious NEON format, on basis of which is generated PHP code
- Own implementation of the base class for objects Nette \ Object
- Events and subscription
- New streaming protocol safe :/ / for an atomic access to the file system