Regardless of whether they lease furniture, party supplies, or vehicles, rental businesses need to keep steady over their appointments for quick client conveyance. While dealing with a few distinct requests at the same time sounds overpowering, do it easily with rental scheduling software. Rental scheduling software comes furnished with a huge number of highlights to help spare you time, cash, and exertion. It offers a simple to explore online store noticeable to the two clients and rental business proprietors. With the online store, your clients can peruse your rental list openly and place orders from anyplace whenever. The software additionally gives clients an outline of the accessibility of a thing by seeing scheduled openings and appointments all the while so you never need to manage clashing appointments. It furthermore spares your clients from the experience of putting orders by means of calls. With a devoted rental arrangement, explain the entirety of your scheduling issues in a consistent way. Here are the means by which the rental scheduling software helps your business:
1. It empowers you to be online 24 hours per dayLet’s be honest! Individuals place orders when it’s advantageous for them, not for you or your business. Discerning businesses plan around the clients’ needs and consistently let them make major decisions. This is the reason heading to distant areas for rentals is rapidly turning into a relic of days gone by. Online stores are presently extremely popular in business as clients look for openness and non-stop accessibility. Ordinary business hours end by 5 pm. This is actually when a great many people get liberated from work and submit their requests. Rental scheduling software includes an online store that is live for the duration of the day. This will likewise imply that you can get appointments relentlessly.
2. It rearranges appointments with an accessibility scheduleHave you ever needed to battle with disappointed clients over clashing reservations? Wash your hands off of it with a unique accessibility schedule. The accessibility schedule shows accessibility concerning time for every one of your things so clients can book things tranquil. Try not to sit around idly running through crowds of request receipts or spreadsheets to reserve a spot. Mechanize the difficult work of horrendously obliging appointments. All things being equal, empower clients to put orders in a couple of snaps.
3. It decreases client flake-oats with updatesRegularly, customers book rental things yet don’t come to get them from the store. While this could imply that they’ve adjusted their perspective on their request, commonly they’ve recently disregarded the request. Such client flake-outs hurt your income and pre-involve your stock when it might have been leased to other possible clients. It very well may be dreary to send manual suggestions to endless clients all at once. Rental scheduling software mechanizes the cycle for you. It conveys programmed alarms to your clients daily before the normal lease date to help them to remember their appointments. This likewise gives clients a feeling of being cared for and develops a good picture of your image in their eyes. You can even tweak the alarm messages and incorporate the data you regard pertinent. Moreover, such cautions aren’t simply confined to your client base. You can even send them out to workers so they can get the things all together before a client comes to get them.
4. It gives you savvy information on different parts of your businessRental businesses battle with outrageous rivalry. This is the reason you have to endeavor to be the best in your specialty. This interest requires valuable experiences about your business execution so you can outfit it towards predictable advancement. Rental scheduling software helps with this by offering to investigate resource use and client information. It likewise shows information for your mainstream rental things and rental income. That is not all; to make things simpler, it highlights graphical reports to furnish you with a superior perspective on your organization’s exhibition. With rental scheduling software, banners both fail to meet expectations and famous items so you can calibrate your stock levels as per client requests. You can likewise pull up things that are expected for return or support initially. This streamlines complex business information for you so can plan like a genius. Likewise, you don’t need to be truly present in your office all an opportunity to perceive how your rental business is getting along. Take a gander at your numbers from anyplace, whenever!
5. It coordinates with different installment doorsDo you regularly need to rearrange between various money related applications to handle your installments? This occupies a great deal of time and obstructs the rental pipeline with installments that haven’t been stamped. Rental scheduling software puts less time among you and your cash. It incorporates different installment doors like Stripe, Authorize.net, and PayPal so you can concentrate on the administration of your accounts. Rental software additionally gives you a choice to hold advance installments on Mastercards to pull down occurrences of client flake-outs. This makes for a slick method to balance out your income.
6. It offers robotized invoicingThis not just takes up a great deal of your time yet is inclined to typographical blunders. Rental scheduling software liberates you from the weight of keeping up physical deals records. It naturally produces and messages solicitations to your clients when they submit a request. A computerized framework that solicits for you as well as records for limits, promotion codes, premium charges, and assessments is the main rental arrangement that your business needs. This makes it simpler for you to run and oversee advertising efforts while rental software assumes responsibility for your authoritative daily schedule.
Rental scheduling software is a genuine turnkey answer for all your rental issues: Rental software fills the development of your business as it assumes responsibility for reservation confusion and disappointed clients. It incorporates various installment entryways and offers shifted highlights to help track your requests and screen your presentation.
If you have any questions for us, drop in an email at [email protected]
Snippet: in this post we look at Airbnb, how it makes money and how much it costs to build an Airbnb clone script.
What is AirbnbWe all know that Airbnb is a peer to peer service sharing platform. It allows people list their assets (homes or properties) and allow others to pay for such temporary living accommodation. All this is carried out online – via both web and mobile apps. Airbnb has turned the hospitality industry upside down ever since it broke through the market in 2008.
01 - Airbnb home page - Rentcubo
Not only the rooms and homes are affordable (some are expensive, we agree), but the whole transaction happens so seamlessly as well. We have a very interesting account of how transparent and open Airbnb is, and what entrepreneurs in the sharing economy can learn from Airbnb – check this detailed post – we are sure you will like it.
Synopsis: in this post we look at 6 steps which will help you organize and run your parking lot easily.
#1 Create a free flow of trafficMost people who visit your parking lot are not aware of the layout. Use sufficient signs to guide people in and out of the lot. This makes easy movements of vehicles and people would love you for making it butter smooth. Using barricades during peak traffic inflow makes for safe car movement.
Snippet: This post is aimed at entrepreneurs who are running or aiming to start a coworking business. We offer you tips to drive engagements within your shared office space.
The Coworking Industry TodayThe shared office theme is not new, this has been in the professional realm for quite a while. It is only now that we have given it fancy names such as ‘Coworking’.
This model of allowing entrepreneurs and business teams work out of a shared spaces to build to a community has worked wonders to boost local economies in many countries.
To understand where the coworking industry stands today, when compared to many years ago, and also to understand its true future potential – read this in depth article we wrote last month.
How Coworking is Different to Traditional Office SpacesTraditional office spaces are confined to workers from a single company. The entire workforce represents one brand and one kind of work ethic. Chances are that we might see workers talk the same, dress the same and behave the same – mainly due to cultural protocols. This is not a bad thing – but in today’s world, it seems extremely one dimensional.
Shared office spaces are purely community driven. These coworking spaces offer open desks, cafeterias, meeting rooms and other resources. Not that traditional offices aren’t equipped with the same. The clinching factor is disrupting the so called ‘sameness’ is when workers from different industries sit next to each other. The entire outlook towards work changes due to this effect
Is coworking really the future? | CNBC Explains
Tips to Drive Community Engagement
The aim of a perfectly run coworking business is to pay attention, take care of, and engage its asset, people. Here are five tips to drive engagement.
#1 Their accomplishments are your accomplishments
The working culture, dreams, targets, and goals move at a phenomenal pace at coworking spaces. A coworking space is a healthy mixture of small startups, individual entrepreneurs and large teams from established brands such as Microsoft or Orange (in France).
Accomplishments such as a new app launch, a business getting funded or acquired, reaching milestones etc. are to be shared with and highlighted. The more, you – as a coworking business care and encourage your assets, the more members you will retain and drive new ones too
How One Florist Grows Her Business Using WeWork and Squarespace
Mediums such as weekly newsletters and social media act as the perfect platform to share news within the community, as well as your prospects. You can even generate good content via blog interviews and short videos.
The idea is to show the world that your coworking community is made of hardworking winners. The more content you publish and circulate, you uplift your brand image.
People love attention – especially professional attention and recognition. Any content you produce becomes immediately shareable, your community members would love to share their own success stories published on your blog or social media sites. Thereby increasing relevant traffic to your website.
#2 Promote your community members as industry experts
The interesting aspect about people who work out of shared office spaces is that most of them are really accomplished and good at what they do. As a business, you can project or promote them as industry experts. The similar theme of creating blog posts and short video interviews can work wonders to showcase and highlight your community
Pricing a Desk as Easy as Clicking a Button - WeWork
Prepare a list of questions which matter to your prospects. Such as – tips on raising funds, launching an IPO, preparing an investor pitch deck etc. These are the factors which help you reach the right audience to generate future business – and also retain your existing clients
#3 Let the community speak about you
Reach out to premium members who have accomplished great things with their business, working out of your set up. Create a list of topics and ask them to write about it in the form of a blog post. This is a complete win-win situation. As you get to recognize top talent and also giving them an influential platform such as your website or blog to grow their network.
#4 Take your community to the world
By now we have put a lot of emphasis on the power of content – especially shared and guest content. Guest posts and video interviews are just the beginning. This highlights just one person’s or team’s story. Another great way to generate interesting content is through round table meet ups.
Gather a few top performing or influential members from your community. It is better if you make this is a frequent (monthly) thing. The idea of this round up is to ask questions about how these people conduct their day-to-day tasks and tackle challenges.
WeWork Rebuilds Its App - WeWork
You can even create book club – where your community members suggest the best books or articles they have read. This can be collected and shared on your blog. Such content is share-worthy. It immediately boosts your business’s social currency.
#5 Share your community knowledge and skills
Startups and individual entrepreneurs develop remarkable skills to get things done on the cheap and quickly. As in a dynamic business world, time is considered money.
Hand pick some members from your community and offer them to teach a webinar or an in-class workshop about topics which matter to your members. Research and make a list of topics such as digital marketing, pitching, investor relations, preparing presentations, business lingo, financial planning etc. This is what matters to your clients, give them what they need, and they will love you back a million times.
VP of Community Leni Zneimer
Create a calendar and invite members for such workshops. This way you get the best out of each event. Create a frequent list of such workshops, and they will drive a lot of traffic to your site and most importantly – it will help you retain members. Show that you care.
We are sure that there are more than 5 ways to drive community engagement. What else do you think can be done? Do you have innovative ideas? Do share them in the comments section below.
Managing a Coworking Business can be Simplified with the Right Software
Managing a coworking business which is diversified in culture as well as service variety is a challenging task. Did you know that many aspects of a coworking business can be managed, administered and automated with the right software application.
Flagship coworking brands such as WeWork have mastered this service delivery. Visitors can easily check in on the phone. All updates within the community is delivered through their flagship app. Members can book resources on the go etc.
Isn’t building a website, a mobile app and integrating them both via cloud services an expensive effort? Well, no, to be honest.
Have you used Airbnb.com? Or its mobile app? Aren’t their platforms so easy to use? So, here’s the deal. We have cloned the Airbnb platforms (web and mobile) and have redesigned in a way to suit the nature of a coworking business. Think of it as an Airbnb for your coworking business. We call it RentCowork.
Not only that, we offer round the clock tech support and free software upgrades (web and mobile) for life. The best thing about RentCowork is that it is 100% customizable. Put your own logo, color scheme, fonts etc. It is your platform, mould it the way you want it.
Thinking if the platform may not be the right fit for your business? Do not worry, check out the LIVE DEMO to experience the platform. Also, you can download the LITE version of the software for free – to try out the features for real.
If you have any questions about the platform or service or design, just reach out to us at [email protected]
In this post: we delve into the possible challenges and solutions to creating a replica of Airbnb’s business model – and how Airbnb is solving big, day-to-day problems. We look at how you can differentiate and how to choose the desired tech platform. RentRoom.
What is Airbnb?
Some say that Airbnb is a travel company. Some say that they are a vacation rental company. In fact do you know what Airbnb defines itself as? They call themselves a customer service company. Which is bang on target
You see, Airbnb doesn’t own properties, it doesn’t create anything physical. What it does is serve two sets of communities. One, its long list of hosts (property owners) and two, people like us who want affordable, yet unique rentals for our vacation. And thus is the business model of Airbnb. It is a peer-to-peer platform which serves two sets of customers. Homeowners want travelers, and travelers want decent, unique, affordable rooms or homes.
We have written about Airbnb’s model in detail, looking at its statistics and revenue in – Create your own Airbnb with RentRoom – blog post. Do give it a read to gain a fundamental understanding of Airbnb.
Why is Airbnb different from boutique and large hotels
Now that we know what Airbnb is, let us at look at how different it is from hotels. You see, small to large hotel chains are very different to Airbnb, in the sense that hotels have to either lease or own the property (the hotel itself). Ownership is just the beginning. Hotels have to manage and maintain the premises to attract customers. So, they hire a lot of people and pay them salaries. When compared to Airbnb, hotels have a remarkably high capex (capital expenses). This is from a business perspective.
Looking at hotels from a consumer perspective, all rooms look extraordinarily similar. Barring some luxury suites and villas. This uniformity has become bland since the inception of Airbnb. Homes and properties listed on Airbnb are very different to one another. No two homes look the same or feel the same. Every Airbnb home offers a unique living experience to consumers.
There are boutique hotels which do offer such unique living accommodations, but they are few and far between. And they are no match for the sheer number of listings on Airbnb. News is that large hotel chains have started to create boutique experiences as well. Then again, they need to spend a lot of money to create such experiences.
How is Airbnb growing its service offerings
A direct line of communication between hosts and guests
Airbnb’s platform allows hosts – the home owners – and guests communicate directly with a built in chat option. This might be seen as a simplistic feature. However, when the service provider and receiver connect, many possible issues (future outcomes) are eliminated.
The best thing from a business point of view is that neither folk can gain access to either contact information. Meaning, the hosts cannot directly contact and receive a direct booking. Thereby skipping the 3% commission to be paid to Airbnb. To avoid such occurrences, the contacts of both parties are masked. All communications remain open for Airbnb to monitor and scrutinize.
Airbnb protects travelers with sudden cancellation by hosts
The worst thing a host (home owners) can do to drive away customers is cancelling booking at the worst possible time with no rhyme or reason. Guests have to spend more time researching the second best accommodation and it’s a bane.
To avoid this, Airbnb has created a host feature called ‘Superhost’. There are certain criteria which act as eligibility to allow a regular host on Airbnb become a Superhost. The gist is this – if you are to become a Superhost on Airbnb, you got to pick up all the bookings you get.
What’s the advantage? Being a Superhost comes with special treatment. Superhosts get priority customer support from Airbnb for disputes and issues. Properties hosted by Superhosts can be filtered to be showcased on the Airbnb site and mobile app. And to top it off, Airbnb offers a USD 100 coupon to Superhosts to be used on any Airbnb property when they travel.
Airbnb also conducts exclusive community activities where they showcase upcoming features and news about Airbnb business itself. And guess what, Superhosts get an invite to all these exclusive events for free.
Airbnb protects hosts from sudden cancellation by guests
The other scenario of cancellation is when the guests cancel the booking – this leaves little to no time for hosts to find another booking. Guest cancellation becomes a nightmare for hosts during peak travel season.
As guests find accommodation at a lower price they cancel the existing booking and move on to better alternatives – price elastic.
To tackle this, Airbnb has created a three tiered cancellation policy – Flexible, Moderate, and Strict. This acts as a guideline for guests to plan and execute cancellation, else they will incur penalties.
Airbnb provides a platform of trust and security to homeowners
Many people with additional, unused or underutilized properties have become successful entrepreneurs because of Airbnb. However, many times the home owner doesn’t live in or any where near their properties listed on Airbnb. As a result, home owners can’t engage with and keep an eye on guests at the property.
To protect properties from damages caused by guests, Airbnb offers a USD 1,000,000 insurance. This way, home owners can trust the platform and open up to travelers from anywhere, peacefully.
Airbnb has the numbers, why would property owners sign up with you (on your Airbnb clone)?
When there’s already an Airbnb, why would property owners choose to get listed on the clone you are willing to build?
This is a million dollar question.
The answer is in two parts. One, you need to differentiate your value offerings from a behemoth like Airbnb. Create or cater for a specific set(s) of accommodation varieties. You many choose to list on properties suiting business travel, or wildlife travel (properties close to forests, jungles, and national parks), or medical travel (properties close to hospitals and universities). Start small, build slow.
Two. A property wouldn’t mind listing his or her home on as many websites and platforms – purely to get more bookings. For a property owner, all that matter are bookings and revenue. They won’t mind distributing their inventory on multiple platforms.
Besides these two points – which are pretty straightforward, you also need to offer security, privacy, and transparency to property owners who get listed on your Airbnb clone. This is where you boost consumer confidence and eventually scale your business.
The best Airbnb clone script is ready for you
Now that you have decided to launch your platform, you need to find the ideal clone script.
A clone script which is 100% customizable
A clone script which has superior tech support
A clone script which has all the features of Airbnb
And that you receive FREE VERSION UPGRADES FOR LIFE
You don’t have to look any further than – RentRoom. RentRoom is a bespoke Airbnb clone script designed to be customized and comes with tremendous customer support and free software updates for life.
The wonderful thing is, you can check out the LIVE DEMO of the script or DOWNLOAD A LITE VERSION FOR FREE – to experience the platform before you buy it.
Ping us on WhatsApp with any query – we are available anytime and are more than happy to help you. At Rentcubo – everything we do, begins with you.